Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Washington DC




On July 29, 2008 me and STI went to Washington DC to go in the Smithsonian Museum. It was a long and slumberous ride to get up their but, it was fun. The museum was alright, but if you asked me to go again I would say no. After a little walking around we went to the food court. You know I had that guape on me but it was to expensive. Then we walked around a little more which was putting me to sleep. Then we got on the bus and toured a couple of historical landmarks. They included a glipse of the white house, lincoln memorial, and ect. To me that was best part of the trip, that and the ride home. On the way home we ate our lunch and fell back to sleep. Overall it was a great experience. I have not been to DC personally so it was a great experience.

No comments: