Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My Break











This summer I would love to go to Hawaii it is very exotic and I never been there before. I probably wont be going but I planned it any way. Im going to leave from july 19th-26th. Accomponying me will be my family. We are using the united airlines. I tried some others which included multiple carriers-2,452, us airways-3,335, and delta air lines-3,521. After we get off we catch a cab to our hotel. The hotel I chose was the outrigger reef after deciding whether to chose it or whether to chose the waikiki beach marriot resort and spa. Including airfare and 7 nights it is 1,943 per person. The rating for the hotel is 4.7. I am getting an ocean view room and estimated $500 for food for the week. We will probably be eating at Shorebird Restaurant & Beach Bar and Ocean House. In total it will cost about 2,600 per person including tax.

No comments: